Our Pest Inspector provides an internal and external inspection, thoroughly checking the building and surrounding environment for indications of pest activity.
A typical inspection includes diagnosis of the following areas:
- Land & Site – Home site examination, including timber structures and features, like fencing, wooden seats etc.
- Garden – Garden beds, timber stumps and natural flora.
- Drainage – A little known catalyst, accessible site drainage will be investigated.
- Exterior – A visual inspection for signs of termite infestation.
- Interior – The entire home interior (walls, ceilings, floors) is inspected using the latest thermal imaging camera. Door frames, windows, architraves and skirting are examined for evidence of pests.
- Roof Space – A visual assessment for signs of termite infestation.
We invite our clients to attend the inspection at which time the inspector will provide you with a verbal assessment of the property at the completion of the inspection. We understand you may be time poor, live interstate or be unable to afford time off work due to your new investment in the real estate market. A comprehensive report will be sent via email within 24hours after the inspection, (inspection agreement must be returned), along with a phone call from our inspector to discuss the report. If you are able to attend please allow the inspector time to undertake a thorough inspection and discuss any issues or concerns at the end.